BLOCK BOARD IS:1659
The Adson Block Board is a premium quality board with high resistant properties against borer and termite attacks. All the three components of this block board i.e. Face Veneer, Core Veneer & wooden battens are well matched. The wooden battens are thoroughly seasoned in scientifically run seasoning kiln plants and then cut with great precision to obtain uniform thickness.
These battens are systematically arranged and utmost care is taken to avoid any extra gap between the battens. Regular tests are conducted to maintain the quality of block boards as per the standards of IS:1659.
- Frames and Battens are used after proper treatment and seasoning.
- The width of battens are as per IS:1659, i.e. 25 to 30mm.
- The assembled block board (a central core of a wooden frame, two cross bands and two face veneers) are pressed in hot press with resin mixed with anti-termite borer chemical under high temperature and pressure.
- The finished board is again treated with preservative chemical at temperature of more than 60 degree celcius
- Finished and lab tested boards have excellent screw holding capacity
Availability : • MR and BWP grade block board
All sizes available like : 8x4, 6x4, 7x4, 8x3, 7x3, 6x3
Thickness : 19mm, 25 mm